As you can see, it’s been a full year since I’ve “wo-manned” my blog. I have started and stopped blogging consistently on several occasions, but I have said my obligatory “Hail Mary’s”, I am confessing to you now, and on your part, it is time for the grace to flow, yet again. I have always valued and enjoyed writing, and I am a prolific reader of numerous blogs. I just can’t in good conscience let the world exist without the deep insights that I have to share with it.
You can read some details in the “About” section, but in summary, my life consists of these components:
SEED. LEAD. RUN. EAT. REPEAT
In the vast resources of my brain, I will share with you all of these segments of my life. Here is my solemn, sacred vow:
1) I will blog consistently (In fact, I pledge to fall into a blog routine and a predictable schedule/habit of blogging that you can follow even if you aren’t on amphetamines. This schedule is going to organically take route and I will keep you informed of it once the voices tell me to.)
2) I will talk about running
3) I will talk about eating
4) I will talk about my family
5) I will talk about people
6) I will talk about God
7) I will talk about leadership
8) I will talk about health
9) I will vigilantly and adamantly contend for the fact that YOU/I are/am Mind, Soul, and Body and NONE of these items operate independently.
10) I will NEVER post pictures about cats with a caption stating affection or in any way claiming they are lovable/cute
I transported in all of my old posts from my old blog. If you are bored, scared, fighting insomnia, intrigued, or otherwise have no life, please feel free to scroll through these blogs and comment on them. You will find evidence of my on again/off again relationship with blogging and my need for public confession about it.
What about you………………..
Have you ever loved something but had trouble staying consistent with it?
Do you have an affinity to post pictures about cats and how adorable you think they are?